Tuesday, May 31, 2016

My weekend

I had such a wonderful weekend.  On Sunday, my mom, grandma, brother-in-law, and sister-in-law went to Bullets Over Broadway on tour.  It was outrageously funny, and the talent amazed me as usual.  Before we see the show each time, we enjoy a wonderful brunch.  We like to try new, local places each time.  Oklahoma City has really developed some amazing restaurants over the last 10 years.  This time we tried an amazing "old school" restaurant called Cheevers.  I order the brunch punch, that changes everyday, and the cowgirl benedict.  Instead of the usual Canadian Bacon on an English muffin with the traditional hollandaise, this had skillet potatoes on bottom, chicken fried steak and a spicy hollandaise.  It was soooo amazing, and the brunch punch was a little tart which I love.  Now I'm home, trying to find a routine for my summer break so I can get everything accomplished that I want to do while still running my children in every direction. 

No comments:

Post a Comment